This sweepstakes is now over. We will be announcing our winner soon.
Attendees who register for Music City Agile 2016 by midnight (11:59 PM CST) Friday, July 29th will be entered into a drawing for an iPad Mini. The drawing will be held on Sunday, July 31st and the winner will be announced email.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Enter to win by registering to attend Music City Agile 2016 at www.musiccityagile.org or by clearly hand printing your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and date of birth on a plain piece of 3"x5" paper and mail to:
Music City Agile 2016 Sweepstakes
2635 Goose Creek Byp
Franklin, TN 37064
Your entry is not eligible if it is lost, late, illegible, misaddressed, or otherwise misdirected. Limit one entry per person. Sweepstakes begins July 25, 2016 and runs through July 29, 2016. All eligible entries must be received by the drawing dates to be included.
2. ELIGIBILITY: MUSIC CITY CODE and MUSIC CITY AGILE (Sponsor) officers, organizers and their affiliates as well as advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members and household members of each are not eligible. Eligibility limited to the 48 contiguous United States, excluding Puerto Rico.
3. GRAND PRIZE: An Apple iPad Mini. Estimated retail value of GRAND PRIZE is four hundred dollars($400 US).No Purchase Necessary. Must be legal US resident 18 or older to enter. Void where prohibited. Contest ends 7/29/2016.
If a winner cannot accept this prize he/she must forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. All other expenses are the responsibility of the winner. MUSIC CITY AGILE may not be held responsible if weather conditions, event cancellations, acts of God or other circumstances beyond their reasonable control prevent the sweepstakes from taking place.
4. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all timely received eligible entries of this promotion. Drawing will be held on or about July 17, 2016 and the second will be held on or about July 31, 2016. All non-winning entrants in the first drawing will be included as entrants in the second drawing. The drawing will be performed by Defuse TRENT (https://defuse.ca/trustedthirdparty.htm) and the decisions are final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received pursuant to this Sweepstakes offer. If a GRAND PRIZE winner is not able to accept the prize then he or she forfeits his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. MUSIC CITY AGILE may, at their sole discretion, change the dates of the GRAND PRIZE event. All federal, state and local taxes on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted without Sponsor's permission or where required by law. Non cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: POTENTIAL PRIZE winners will be notified by phone or email; a potential winner will be required to claim his or her prize in person at Music City Agile 2016 and will be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release. If the prize is not accepted during the conference and/or the Releases are not signed, the winner will have waived any claim to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting, the GRAND PRIZE winner: (a) releases MUSIC CITY AGILE and their affiliated companies and organizers from any action or proceedings arising out of or for injuries or damages sustained while involved in any promotion activity or connection with the use of the prizes; as well as (b) consents to the use by MUSIC CITY AGILE for promotional purposes in connection with this promotion, of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice without further compensation where permitted.
6. OTHER: In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" means the natural person who was assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof to Sponsor that they are the applicable authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method and to disqualify any individual using such a method. Sponsor not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions, damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer and/or its contents, or causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not executed as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or if this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes. If this Sweepstakes is terminated before the original end date, Sponsor will select winners by random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR OTHERWISE CORRUPT THE INTERNET PORTION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the winners for Music City Agile 2016 Sweepstakes, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
2635 Goose Creek Byp
Franklin, TN 37064.